I love making salads pretty much every day and no wonder why this avocado salad drew my attention because it has avocado in it, one of my favorite vegetables. In Russia, some people use avocado on the bread instead of butter because it is healthy. I love avocado and my kids adore it too. This salad is definitely finger licking as well as it has all the nutrients that you need for the day. So get your fork, dig into the greens and make yourself feel great again. As the summer approaches, you definitely will want to eat more salads.
- 1 or 2 avocados
- 2 eggs
- 1 lemon
- 1 sweet pepper
- 2 sticks of celery
- 2 boiled potatoes
- 2 boiled carrots
- 1 small head of onion
- 1 piece of garlic
- 2 tbsps. of sweet corn
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 3 tbsps. of olive oil
- Grate the onion and pour boiled water over it for 15 seconds and then take the water out of there.
- Put the onion into the blender or mixer. Put it aside.
- Grate carrots, potatoes, celery. Add blended onion to it and corn.
- Make the sauce:
- Take olive oil and add juice from 1 lemon, salt, ground pepper, cilantro, dill. Blended the greens with clove of garlic first before putting it into the sauce.
- eggs cut into 4 pieces, grate celery, and cut into long pieces red pepper. Add few pieces of corn on top of salad.
Here is the final picture of how the salad looks. Decorations could be made differently and without eggs if you don’t like eggs. Have a wonderful dinner !
I hope you had a great time reading and getting this salad recipe tips and I really would like to see your creations on Instagram and Facebook. Don’t forget Hashtag ingascooking.com when you post the pictures so I can see them too.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.