Russian Rolls are so delicious, those are definitely finger licking sweets. They are not too sweet so you can eat a handful of them for sure. They are so fast and easy to make and their texture is crisp. Cookies are my favorite to bake because you can improvise with the shape and texture so much. Mostly I love the ones that do not require much sugar like these ones, because you can add your own stuff and play with it to the fullest. I easily make them any time of the day. My Russian friends absolutely adore them that is why I want to introduce this recipe to my american folks.
Here is step by step how to make Russian rolls.
whip eggs very well.
Add a stick of butter.
Add cream cheese to the mixture.
Add flour and the mixture should look like this.
Make a little ball.
Flatter the ball into a circle.
It should look like this.
using pizza cutter, cut the circle into 8 equal triangles. and put any jam you like on each of them.
Take the flat part of the triangle and roll all the way up the then end.
This is how these delicious roll should look before you put them into the oven.
After you bake the rolls for 25 minutes, pour some hot chocolate into the cup and enjoy your freshly prepared yumms.
- 2 eggs
- 1 stick butter
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tbsps of cream cheese
- any kind of jam
- Whip the eggs in a bowl for few minutes.
- Add butter, and mix it very well.
- Add cream cheese to the mixture.
- Put 2 cups of flour and make a small ball. Flatter the ball into a flat circle.
- Using pizza cutter, cut the circle into 8 equal pieces and make 8 triangles. Put jam on each triangle.
- Take the cooking sheet and place butter or cooking spray on the bottom. Place each roll 2 inches apart and bake for 25 minutes.
- When the roll are done and out of the oven make sure you cool them and at the end dribble some sugar powder on each one of them.
- Enjoy my friends!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.