This amazing Spaghetti Italiano I discovered a few days ago and I am happy to share the recipe with you. I didn’t have many ingredients in my fridge but luckily I found the ones I used for this recipe and it turned out to be so amazing. I used organic ground beef. We have organic beef all year around because my husband grandmothers owns 15 cows. I love beef and love making creations from it. My husband can’t live without meat so I definitely eager to cook something fun and tasty with meat. The rest of the ingredients I always have stacked on the shelf such as Tomato Basil Sauce, feta cheese, spaghetti, peppers. My husband tried this creation and was very glad that I was able to cook Italian food since it this is his one of the favorite cuisines. I really hope you love this recipe and when you make it post your pictures on Facebook or instagram and hashtag ingascusine.com.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 6 small peppers
- 3 tbsp. feta cheese
- spaghetti half of the plastic pack
- Boil Spaghetti for 20 min
- Sauté ground beef on a frying pan for 15 min
- Sauté peppers for 10 min
- Mix everything together. Add Tomato Basil Sauce and then add Feta cheese.
- When serving I love to add 2 tsps. of sour cream on each plate. It gives amazing result.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.